GRIFFIN ALEXANDER IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
By Community Association Law ShareMarch 27, 2020 Posted in
To begin, we hope you, your friends, family, and loved ones are safe, happy, and healthy.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in government orders, quarantines, social distancing, and general unrest. The world has begun to feel increasingly isolated. Despite this, Griffin Alexander, P.C, is still here to help you. In these trying times, we are continuing in our unwavering commitment to help our clients.
We stand ready to respond to all your needs. We will remain responsive throughout the duration of this public health emergency. We are working remotely but remaining open for business.
In addition to the services we normally provide at Griffin Alexander, we are expanding to assist our clients with their legal concerns about this pandemic. We are prepared to help you:
· navigate performance issues for your summer contracts (e.g., pool maintenance contracts, construction contracts, etc.) that are affected by government orders;
· to hold board meetings in light of new legal restrictions;
· conduct ballot-by-mail or electronic voting for elections when your community is practicing social distancing;
· handle work orders, maintenance requests, and other community access features impacted by COVID-19; and
· keep your communities up-and-running!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
At Griffin Alexander, our clients are our top priority. But, part of helping our clients is keeping our attorneys, paralegals, and administrative professionals safe. We have a minimal amount of staff working on-site, while we have set up the remainder of our team with the capability to work from home. We are disinfecting, enforcing social distancing, and ensuring that our offices, our working environment, and our team are as safe and healthy as possible.
As measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 continue, we are beginning to offer more-and-more services remotely. In the coming days, we will be branching beyond meetings via phone conference, and we will start offering all clients the ability to meet with us via video chat.
While we assist with your COVID-19 concerns, our other practice areas and legal services are still up and running. We have years of experience in areas such as:
· Community Association Law —
· Residential & Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law —
· Additional Areas of Practice —
· General Litigation —
Griffin Alexander, P.C., is a strong firm. We are prepared for COVID-19, and we are here to help you prepare too. As more challenges present themselves, we will adapt. Our goal is to help our clients keep operations running as smoothly as possible now more than ever!
Stay safe. Stay strong. Stay healthy.
Griffin Alexander, P.C.