Call Us (973) 366-1188
415 Route 10, 2nd Floor, Randolph, NJ 07869

Handling All Aspects of Both Residential and Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law.


Commercial Landlord Representation

Owners consider buying and selling properties and land as a part of daily business. These owners need to consult attorneys that can advise on land/use matters, as well as landlord/tenant matters. Additionally, owners are moving toward the creation of live-play sites and live-work-play sites that include residential, commercial and retail within a singular site. Oftentimes retail is found on the first floor of residential apartment sites. Griffin Alexander, P.C. represents many clients that own commercial properties and mixed use retail/apartment communities.

Our firm can advise and represent commercial landlords in purchasing and selling of property or apartment complexes, negotiating and drafting leases, resolving disputes with tenants and brokers, and if need be, evicting or collecting upon commercial tenants. If you need an attorney to consult regarding your commercial properties, contact Griffin Alexander today.